Hello Friends, recently I upgraded my MS Outlook to Outlook 2010 on my Windows PC by thinking that upgraded version will bring lots of advanced features into my PC compared to the older version. But I never thought that, it would create problems for me. Because while I start my MS Outlook profile, I freeze for a couple of minutes and when I click on any operations. I not respond any thing. To solve this problem, basically I restart my System but the problem remains same. I have no idea about this issues. If you have any effective way to repair outlook 2010 that doesn’t respond after startup then please suggest me!
Most of the MS Outlook 2010 user have faced with outlook 2010 that doesn’t respond after startup error messages. it may be encounter from various reasons including incomplete upgrading process, malware attack, power failure, hardware or software issues, human error, header file corruption etc. but user should not to be worried because there is possibility to repair outlook 2010 that doesn’t respond after startup. In this case most of the user basically restart their System or Outlook profile but it is not a best option. Instead of restarting program user should follow the method to terminate MS Outlook which are listed belows.
- Press “Ctrl + Alt + Delete” button simultaneously
- It will brings up Windows Task Manager
- Now click on “Processes” tab and find out OUTLOOK.EXE in the list
- Select OUTLOOK.EXE and click on the “End Process” Button
- Go to “Start” button
- Select MS Office 2010 from the programs
- Now go with Office tools and select Application recovery
- After select the Outlook in the dialog choose “End Application” option
Solution to eliminate not responding error:
- Terminate MS Outlook and restart the computer
- Because sometimes, simple reboot may resolve this issue but if not then open Start.
- Now go with My Computer and then “C:/Program Files/Microsoft Office/Office 2010 folder”
- Right click on “Outlook.exe” file and select properties
- On the next step go to “Compatibility” tab and uncheck all the boxes below “Compatibility mode” heading
- Finally, click on “Change settings for all users” button and click “OK” to save the settings.
This manual method usually resolves the error when Outlook stops responding. But if you are not technical expert and unable to fix this error message manually then you should go with any ready-made application.
There are number of tool available in the market or Internet that promises you to help but among all PST Repair Tool is considered as the best recovery application. This tool comes with highly interactive graphic interface which makes it very easy-to-use. It repairs all corrupt PST file simultaneously and recovers all lost elements into their original format. PST Repair Tool is compatible with all version of MS Outlook and all Windows OS, so you can select it to repair outlook 2010 that doesn’t respond after startup and other Outlook issues without any hesitation.